Frequently Asked Questions
Most websites can be completed within 3-6 weeks, however this can vary (slower or faster) as all websites are different.
Some of the factors that can influence build time are:
- The size of your new website. If it is a small 3-page only site without an e-commerce store, then it will be much faster to complete than a large 6+ page e-commerce site.
- How quickly you supply us with the initial, or any additional content for your site, and how quickly you reply to any feedback requests.
- Our current workload. We will inform you of what our current workload looks like upon starting the project, and work with you to meet any deadlines.
All of our websites are paid via a monthly subscription plan. There is no large upfront fee of $2500+ like most web designers will charge, just an affordable monthly fee.
The cost will depend on each individual website’s needs, however most will fall somewhere between $79-$159/m.
The subscription will cover things like ongoing maintenance, support, design & content changes, backups and so on.
You can read more about what’s included in your subscription on our Website Management page.
All of OterraCreative’s websites are built on the popular and reliable WordPress platform.
Some of the services included are:
Unlimited ongoing maintenance & support
To get more in-depth information on what’s included you can visit our website management page here.
One of the first things a potential customer or client of your business will do is look for your website online. It’s important to have an informative, modern website ready to welcome them!
You’re welcome to provide your own images for use if you have them, however this isn’t necessary. We can take care of high quality stock images for your website.
The fee for the stock images will be included in your website quotation.
You will have two options regarding a logo for your site:
- Supply your own logo. We prefer if you have the original vector file for your logo, but we’ll accept whatever format you currently have.
- We can design a logo for you. You can take a look at our logo service and pricing here.
You will be provided with a WordPress user account in the instance that you would like to make blog posts, however any other content or design changes will need to be submitted to us as a request.
If you would like to make blog posts or similar, we can provide a one-on-one training session to walk you through the site if you wish. The interface is actually very simple, and most people will be able to pick it up without any trouble.
We will take care of the hosting for you on Australia’s fastest hosting platform. All of our websites are hosted with VentraIP Australia.
You’re free to provide us with your domain name if you already have it registered. However if you don’t have the domain already, we can certainly take care of that for you. You can check out our domain pricing here.
Our websites comes with an SEO plugin, and all efforts are taken to set this up as effectively as possible.
Frequently your page ranking will organically improve over time, however we can’t guarantee any particular ranking in Google searches.
WooCommerce on WordPress.